Photo Tagged By Teri....Weeks Ago :)

I didn't realize Teri had tagged me.....several weeks ago. I rarely ever do these, but I thought "what the heck". So here goes.....

The Rules: Take pictures of the following things, you have to do it right away. No cleaning, no straightening or wiping your kids nose (I mean it).

Tag others! Yay! Let's play!

1.FAVORITE ROOM. We spend most of our time downstairs in the living room, but I love my bedroom best because of my gorgeous bed Ry made!!

2.BATHROOM(S).
Livvy's froggy bathroom

My messy bathroom counter....no cleaning right???3.Favorite Shoes. My awesome Dr. Scholl's shoes. I got these to try out on the last 5k and they were GREAT!!
4. Self portrait. I'm so pretty :) Kitchen Sink.
What my child is doing right now.
I hope I didn't miss anything!! If anyone wants to participate feel free!!!

1 comment:

teriandbristol said...

Yay!!! friend! I love you!