Insomnia Update & Filling Big Shoes

I finally got to sleep around 1:30 or so. Ry was also nice and let me sleep an extra 30 minutes this morning. Just for note, Stephen King does not give me nightmares. If I am reading it while everyone is asleep and I am downstairs or in the tub I usually have to run to my bed so someone is next to me, but I do that with Harry Potter as well.


Last week sometime (I have a headache and all the days seem to just roll into one) Liv told us she was going to go out back with the dog. As she walked out I reminded her to put shoes on since we don't have grass. After about 20 minutes I went to tell her it was time to come in. I never would have guessed she would be wearing her daddy's shoes and playing golf. It gave us a good laugh and a cute memory.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is sooo cute!!! Those shoes look huge on her.

teriandbristol said...

She is so funny! We sure miss you guys! We need to do something soon!

Troy and Segi said...

Troy would be in heaven if he found Teni doing the same thing but only with his old golf clubs...of course.