Insomnia perks???

Insomnia.....again.......guess I'll read my Clive Cussler.......hey anybody think maybe our family photo is slightly outdated???


Ooo, but look what treasures you can find on the net when you can't sleep. This top picture shows my sis, Brandi, lookin' mighty sexy in her blue headband and very determined to run our 5k last Saturday. The bottom shows us both lookin' oh so sexy as we finish. She is so awesome. I know she could run this in about 25 minutes, but she just stays with me and when she gets far ahead jogs back to me. I love you, Bran!!! Thanks for helping me get into shape and find my inner runner.



I look like I'm going to die. I feel better though because I just looked through and saw a couple pictures on the 5k site of some half marathon people looking like they were already dead :)

Hey I found another one. If you squint you can see me behind the chick in the blue!! I'm looking to the right, at Brandi. I'm so cute in my baggy workout pants, no makeup and the beautiful hairdo :)


3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great sister! You are so awesome that you do that!

Amber Miyake said...

Nat! I'm sorry you had insomnia again! krikey! ... I liked seeing the pics from the 5k though! You guys are awesome for doing that! I don't think I could run a 5k even in my dreams! (which honestly is the only way it would happen, ha ha!) Aren't sisters just the best?

Stephanie said...

Hi, its Stephanie!

Oh come on, you don't like all that extra time to get everything done? just kidding, I too have insomnia and it can be so aggrivating! I hope it is a short lived bout!

I love that you are doing 5k's. That is so cool you were able to do it with your sister! My goal is to get to run a couple.....Next year :)!!!