
A couple weeks ago we went to the Provo Temple for FHE. My mom stole her camera back so I am just now getting the pictures up. We had such a good time talking to Liv about the temple and she loved seeing "Captain Moroni". We tried explaining there are two Moroni's, but it never sank in :) The grounds were absolutely beautiful!!!!
4 comments:
What a great FHE. We need to do that again. It's been a too long since we've taken the kids to the temple.
Blogger is the best. I love seeing pics of your family, in a small way it helps me feel like I'm not living 800 miles away. I love you guys, you have an adorable family.
Valane
What a cute fam!!! Love you guys, and miss you!!!!
such a good idea to go to the temple for fhe. I have a hard time trying to teach teni about certain things in the scriptures too, but I am sure he will get it sooner or later.
Post a Comment