First FULL week of Preschool

Liv really started preschool on the 2nd, but I was working in SLC all last week and didn't get to take her (thanks Jenny for helping Ry get her there). She also only had 4 days last week and this week she gets to go everyday; hence my awesome, creative title for this post. Today was my first day of dropping her off so I took a couple pictures. She is absolutely loving it!! She started pushing me out the door at 11:15 to get to school which starts at noon and is only 5 minutes away. Her teacher is fabulous and I am so excited for how much fun she will have learning, making new friends, and going on field trips.

Standing in front of the birthday and color wall.

I'm not sure what her pose is, but she wanted a picture of the job chart. She is really hoping to be the snack helper this week.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Too cute! Riley loved preschool. jeremy starts on the 15th. It's exciting!

Troy and Segi said...

Her preschool sounds like so much fun! Teni loves his preschool and I love it just as much. I love her pose.

Kristin Jones said...

Looks like she's lovin it so far!