What a weekend!!!

Wow!! The best Saturday of the year (kick off of college football) was not a disappointment!!! While I was a little bummed the U beat Michigan (bad for Michigan, but good for the MWC), the rest of my teams did pretty well. Hooray for the Cougs, not that it was a tough game, but a win is a win. I'm also glad LSU was able to get their game in before the hurricane hit. Ry and I decided only in the South would a football game hold precedence over evacuating from a hurricane. Oh, I guess I forgot Virginia Tech lost, so that is a bummer, but how about those Bruins!!!! I love UCLA! I thought for sure the Vols were going to crush them. After a full weekend of football, that was BY FAR the most fun game to watch!!

The greatest Saturday was made all the better by a surprise visit. I was just lounging around when all of sudden there was a knock on the door. I was expecting a salesman (we get a ton of those). I must have been half asleep because as I saw the two people standing there I thought, "This person looks like Sarah...and that looks like Valane." Needless to say, they do not have look-a-likes just walking our neighborhood it was Sarah and Valane. They had made a last minute trip down for a family reunion and surprised us with a visit. IT MADE MY WHOLE DAY!!! I was so nervous the first time I met them and they have always made me feel so loved. All weekend Ry and I kept saying, "does it still feel like a dream we saw Val and Sarah?" We hope one day they live a little closer so we can spend more time together. Guys, it was great to see you!!! We love ya!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ahhh! Thanks Natalie! You just made my day. Seriously! I was feeling a down today and you just made my day!

We just love you guys to pieces!!! I'm always so excited to see you three! You and Ryan have a very special place in our heart! I wish we could hang out with you guys all the time.