Look out world...here I come!!!

Okay, she just looked too dang cute not to post this!!! LOOK AT THAT HAIR!! I have been fighting that calluck in the middle of her forehead FOREVER!! I'm just in love with this little girl!!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

She does look soo very cute from the head to toe. I really like that dress by the way. Where did you get it?

Troy and Segi said...

I totally agree, she is so dang cute. Her funny faces crack me up. I can't believe how long her hair has gotten.

Amber Miyake said...

Oh my goodness - what a cutie! She is so adorable! :)

teriandbristol said...

So Cute! I do miss her curls though.... :)

Kristin Jones said...

How cute is she! I'm really loving the last picture!!

Carrie and Tyson said...

No way that is Livvy! She's so big! Love the dress.