Google has the answers to your needs

I saw this one my cousin's friend's blog whilst doing nothing to earn the money my parents pay me to work. I thought it was SO funny.

What ya do:
Go to google
In the search box (not technilogically correct name, I'm sure) type your name followed by needs
Record the top 10 that come up

I did the top 10 that didn't repeat. Hope this makes you laugh!!

Natalie needs:
1. a nightie
2. a home
3. to go to the special school
4. to stay in the hospital for almost 2 weeks & the doctors need to use some powerful medication to make her better
5. prayer to be able to cope with mom
6. to go pee
7. to write on this thing more
8. to learn to be gentler & less of a perfectionist (what?)
9. to keep her mouth shut
10. your feedback to make sure the site meets your needs
Ryan needs:
1. a botox intervention
2. to be fired
3. a permanent family in his corner to help him grow into adulthood
4. little to no supervision
5. to improve his social skills & learn how to interact more appropriately with others
6. clients who want straight talk & honest solutions
7. to stop trying to start fights
8. our help
9. to take me to dinner
10. satisfaction in relationships
The Perkins need(s):
1. to be completed
2. a small tactical nuke
3. your vote to win $50K
4. to get a grip
5. you to let members of Congress know your institution supports the Perkins
6. a school with great potential
7. an infusion of resources
8. you to keep your funding present
8. continued treatment in a maximum security forensic setting & treatment with psychotrophic meds
9. are often changing
10.a trusted counselor, skilled negotiator, and an expert facilitator
11. children
12. a mental/attitude adjustment
For our last name I did "the Perkins need" and "Perkins needs" and just did the ones I found the most funny
I tag ANYONE who wants a good laugh!!! Hope you all have a great day!!! (Okay, after the first list I kept looking and ended up just posting what I thought were the funniest!!!!) Tell me your favorite or if you do a list!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is too funny!

Peterson Family Fun said...

Hee. That is pretty funny. Just a sampling of what heather needs:an excentric beauty parlor owner...facebook...a bucket...to impress the U.S. Funny stuff.

teriandbristol said...

Ha that is so funny! I need to do this!