The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson
Insomnia stinks!!!!!!!!!
People I CAN'T sleep!!! I know you will look at the time this was written and think 10:30, what's the big deal? Well, we go to bed at 9 and get up at 5. I also have anxiety and a long drive back up to the SLC office tomorrow and a 5k on Saturday. If I don't get some rest I will loose my mind!!!!!!!!! Oh, and I am slightly stressed that my parents are going to get stuck in South Carolina with all these storms/hurricanes and I will have to work in SLC next week as well. I need a vacation. Guess I'll go read some more of my book. Is Steven King a good author to help you fall asleep???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh girl I'm so sorry!! That stinks! That is probably one of the worst feelings ever - when you just Want to go to sleep & cant! I'm not sure if Steven King is a good "put you to sleep" author, ha ha! I hope you get some good rest soon!!
hahah. You were like me last night. I ended up reading Perfect match. It did help me get tired and fall asleep. Does Steven King give you night mares?
Sorry about your insomnia, friend. Ever thought about buying the movie Insomnia so that when you have insomnia it can put you to sleep? I think that would work... :)
sorry to hear about that. I had really bad insomnia when I was pregnant and reading just made it worse. I would just take a bath, that always seemed to work.
Post a Comment