Imagination Station...


When all else fails to seem fun Liv is never short on coming up with her own games. This game consisted of kicking the soccer ball from either the plate or the bowl and making it stay on the other. Her pupils....the small bumblebee marbles you can't really see all over the floor. She kept saying to them "Are we bees or are we bees? We get behind the fellow. BLACK & YELLOW!!" It was so funny.
When all else failed she just used her hands. Every now and then she also would cheer along with Mom & Dad as the Cougs STOMPED UCLA!! She gets really excited when she sees Cosmo. For about 20 minutes she and Daddy chanted "We want Cosmo! We want Cosmo! Woo-woo!" This did wonders for mom's anxiety, but at least they were having fun.
Later in the evening who should fly through the house, but SUPER LIV!! It was such a funny night. Even when I was shaking from all the stupid anxiety she managed to make me smile. Thanks Ry and Liv for taking care of me all weekend. I would be lost without you guys.

3 comments:

Amber Miyake said...

How fun! Kids imaginations are the best! Remember "Rapando" when we were little?! I'm sorry about your anxiety. :( I hope that you are doing ok! If you are still having trouble sleeping, I have this meditation cd that is really good/relaxing! If you want I'll make you a copy! :)

Sarah said...

I love to see kids' imaginations blossom! I especially love that last picture. It's so cute.

teriandbristol said...

I love you guys! I love Liv's hair in the superman photo! We miss her!