Is it just me??

I'm a just special? Whenever I have to type those little verification letters to leave a comment on someone's blog it takes AT LEAST 3 tries to get it right. I have started triple checking on the first time. Please tell me at least someone else has issues with this....

On a great note, our new camera arrived this week. YAY! I no longer have to rely on my phone :)The new $250 camera I got for $60. I love ebay :)

On a poopy note, I have had a migraine on and off since last Thursday (Anna if you happen to read this over the weekend I guess you know to expect me Tuesday :) )On another great note, USC LOST!! The joy I feel is too big to go into words.
Isn't that an awesome shot? GO OREGON STATE!! They made my week!

Have an awesome weekend everyone!!!!!!

P.S. HEY VOTE ON THE POLL!!! How am I supposed to choose Winston's costume if you all don't vote :)

4 comments:

Keri said...

Nope, you're not alone. The letter thing happens to me, too.

teriandbristol said...

Yeah, it happens to me too. Peter Pan!! I didn't notice the poll until you pointed it out... sorry.

Sarah said...

You are too cute Natalie! I love the poll idea for Winston's costume!

I totally know what you mean about typing in the letters to enter the comment. It happens to me all the time. In fact I hate it when people have those. Is it really necessary?! Common! It's just a blog! : )

Troy and Segi said...

I hate the letter thing. but great camera!!!!