Do you remember as a child how long summer felt? Why it took forever for Christmas to come? How great all those days off of school were for the holidays? When you thought you would never make it to 16?
Why, I ask again, why does time now move at the speed of light? I don't understand. I swear it was just July 4th and now, WHOOSH, it's August and summer is almost over. I have fallen so far behind in my posting. I have TONS of pictures just from Pioneer Day that I will get on here eventually. I know it's a lame excuse, but I have been helping my mom in the SLC office and there is SO much work at this office it feels like the stacks will never quit growing. Hopefully by the end of this week I will be able to catch up. But if I don't....you all just have to forgive me, time no long stretches itself out for like it use to!
2 comments:
I totally agree with you! Time goes way fast now! Summer used to be So long! Hope things are going well in the Salt Lake office! By the by, Lins said she's gonna start a blog! Yay!
-Amber (aka "Spam" - remember those funny nicknames?!)
I know what you mean. Although the last two weeks have crawled by for me. But that's a whole story in itself. Usually the time flies by.
I can't wait to see the new posts. I love your blog.
Post a Comment