
I love how much laughter my daughter brings into our lives. It is a never ending entertainment!!
New goofy quotes of Livvy Lou:
"Dad, you need a pink jeep."
"Winston, don't look at me when I'm in the tub/on the potty/naked"- I doubt the dog knows the difference
"Hmm....I have an idea!!"
"There's not enough chocolate in my choco milk"
"I want a hammergern" also known as a hamburger
"Are you sick? Maybe you should see Dr. House.....or Anna"
"I can't go upstairs alone, the door knob will look at me."
"I'm going to do diving, swimming and gymnastics in the Olympics.....mom too." - You all are wondering how you never knew I pocessed such talents.
"Hey change it to Presinent Oogderf" - while listening to a conference CD in the car
2 comments:
How funny! Seriously, I'm laughing out loud! Laughing feels so good, huh? It's so great that kids say such cute things & make us so happy! By the by... I'll be watching for Both of you on the next olympics! :)
-Amber
That is so funny! And 10 pts for you guys that livvy asked you to turn to Pres. Ukdorrf(sp).
Post a Comment