My parents are nerds and stuck their chins in the cake while we were taking pictures. My brother Zac and his wife, Kim, were in charge of holding the cake since the last time my sister did this she dropped her son's cake and he didn't get to blow out candles.
The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson
Happy, happy birthday
I have the great advantage of having my mom and dad share a birthday (strange I know). My mom turned the big 60 this year so we had a surprise party. It was a lot of fun and she was very surprised. Happy birthday day mom and dad!! We love you!!
My parents are nerds and stuck their chins in the cake while we were taking pictures. My brother Zac and his wife, Kim, were in charge of holding the cake since the last time my sister did this she dropped her son's cake and he didn't get to blow out candles.
My parents are nerds and stuck their chins in the cake while we were taking pictures. My brother Zac and his wife, Kim, were in charge of holding the cake since the last time my sister did this she dropped her son's cake and he didn't get to blow out candles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so sorry that we missed the party!! This picture made me laugh, and then I read what you wrote about Brandi dropping another cake & for some reason it cracked me up! It sounds like something I would do, tee hee!
Post a Comment