Boo-boos, Books & All that Jazz

This happened a few weeks ago and I forgot to post about it. I was driving Window World extra van and using it to return a rototiller I borrowed. However, I left the tiller in neutral and had to come to an abrupt stop so as not to smash a child. Needless to say, the result wasn't the best :(
Livvy has developed such a love of reading, which makes me so happy. Well.....at least it does until she pulls out this princess book and wants to read all the stories!!! If you can't see it well th last story starts on page 293!!!!
I couldn't resist sharing this picture of Winston all curled up in my blanket. I swear he thinks he's a person sometimes.
A few weeks ago when I was so sick Ryan bought these flowers for me. They were pretty for so long (I just barely threw them out.) He also brought me roses that same week. I felt so special and cared for.
Here is Miss Livvy in her gangster get up. Don't you just love the athletic shorts that go all the way to her ankles. She just had to have them because Daddy has a pair that match.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can't believe the window broke. Don't you just hate it when stuff like that happens.

I'm like you about my kids and reading. We are obsessed with children's books.

That's cute that she wants to match her dad.