

Some other big news this week, Liv and Ry finished their project with some (notice that says some) the pictures they have purchased at the "Jesus store".
This awesome collage hangs on her wall. She is so proud of it and likes us to look at all her different pictures of "her Jesus" with her. It is missing Pres. Hinkley, but never fear she has put his picture on the toy room wall. She is so funny. I wish I could get a voice recording of her singing "If the Savior Stood Beside Me" or some of her Scripture Scout songs so you could all hear. It melts my heart.

4 comments:
How cute is she?! I love the one where you can't see her arms! And I really like the slippers too! That is so sweet that she has that collage in her room. And I'm so glad she likes scripture scouts! Scooter will listen to those when he gets older too - they are the best!
how funny that she has to take her pants off to wear her ballerina skirt and I luv the mismatched slippers. Liv is such a crack up!
Oh, she is so cute!!!
That colage is such a great idea. It was so great to see you guys! We love you tons!
Post a Comment