
Since school is now back in session Livvy can't go to Teri's anymore to play while I'm working :( Also my babysitter had to quit taking kids a week early than I thought she was going to....YIKES!! Thank heavens my awesome sister-in-law, Heather, has come to our rescue to help cover next week until Livvy starts Pre-School.
So Monday was Liv's last day with Teri and Bristol. It was hard on Tuesday to explain to her that Teri had to go to work, she thought her job was to watch her. They had a very fun day that completely drained Liv. She was asleep when I picked her up and just kept at it until bedtime.
If you look closely at this picture of my little snoozing princess you may spot the drool coming out of her mouth. She was completely soaked all down her neck and chest. She had also drooled on Bristol's duck she was sleeping with.
All in all, Monday was a great day. Ry and I both took the day off so we could spend it together and go to the Jack Johnson concert. However, working out slightly too hard, Ry's back started to kill him and we decided to miss the concert and stay home. I was very grouchy about the whole thing only to learn from some friends that there was a lot of pot smoking going on and it was WAY over crowded. Isn't it crazy how blessings can sometimes be presented as a disappointment?
3 comments:
I"m impressed that they actually fall asleep in the same room for a nap. By the way, I like Liv's artwork on the side bar.
I love Livvy's pic of her drooling, Teni drools non stop when he sleeps. I love Jack Johnson and I can't believe his concert was so gross.
Oh... Livvy Lou! We sure miss her!
Post a Comment