Weekend Fun...

We had a fun filled weekend leading into this holiday week. Friday Ry and I went to The Dark Knight with Brant and Grandma Jan while Livvy went to my mom and dad's to play. Liv had a really good time playing baseball with Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Doug. On Saturday we headed to the children's festival that they have with Fiesta Days. It was a lot of fun. Livvy mostly just enjoyed playing at the park, but had a lot of fun doing some of the kid games too. Teri and Bristol came with us, along with other members of the VanAusdal clan. Bristol was extra brave and did the fish rodeo. At first Liv wanted to go along to, but when we told her what it actually entailed, catching a live fish with her hands, she opted out. Go figure. She was very proud of Bristol's fine catch. Saturday night we went back to Grandma Kathy's and had dinner and of course played a little more baseball with Daddy, Grandpa Doug, Grandma Kathy, Tag & Jaelan. We also got to celebrate Bentley's first birthday with her.
Hey if you didn't know....some fruit snacks turn to goo when left in a hot car all day :)

It is always best to sit on Daddy's shoulders. You can see everything!!!
This is Winston's new perch. He did discovered quite sadly that Liv can still get him at this height.
Sleeping under the bathroom counter while Daddy gets ready for the day.

Sunday we slept in a little bit. I was feeling kind of nauseated and could feel a headache coming on so I mostly rested before church. Liv was trying to help Daddy clean up and was messing around at the top of the stairs with her bat, slipped and fell all the way to the bottom. I don't know who was more scared. Needless to say, many tears followed. She seemed okay all through church. But around 6:30 she started holding her ears and saying they hurt. She fell asleep around 7 and I was just fine to let her snooze the night away. However, I forgot to let her in on the plan and she woke up at midnight and was up until about 3:30. YIKES! Guess I learned my lesson. Hopefully, her ears are okay. She is getting them looked at this afternoon.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love that pic of Livvy sleeping under the bathroom counter.