Remember when.....(this is fun!!)

Remember When? Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!

6 comments:

teriandbristol said...

I remember going to TGIFridays for my birthday, and telling everyone that we were twins, and having balloons stuck in our hair, that was weird.
I remember in High School when Heather told me she didn't want to be my friend anymore, and she moved out of my locker and I felt my world was ending, and you were there and invited me to a basketball game. It was the beginning of a beautiful relationship!
I remember going to Sawyer Brown with you and your sister! That was fun!!!
I remember sleeping over at your house on the last day of school and reading our year books to each other and Zac came in and said we were lame. We were lame...:)
I remember when we sat forever trying to figure out what the bees stood for on those best friend Tigger and Pooh things, and Brad came in and asked what we were doing and we told him and he said "it says 2002", and we felt really dumb!
I remember playing night games at your house and Lyndsie was dating that guy Travis, and we were running through your neighbors backyard and there was a clothesline, and you yelled "Clothesline!" and then Travis actually clotheslined himself! That was funny!
I remember at your house one time the phone rang and I said "it's your boyfriend", and you ran to the phone saying, "it's Fabio, it's Fabio!". Until then, I never knew you had a thing for guys like that...
I love that Ryan lets Bristol call him dad. I love that our kids are best friends. I love you. The list of memories is endless.

Troy and Segi said...

remember when...i borrowed harry potter from you and totally fell in love with reading again. Also when Olivia and Teni would play together with Winston in your front yard.

I don't know if you got my last comment but I totally love the Fablehaven books. Thanks for referring them.

Sarah said...

I was so excited to meet you. I believe I met you for the first time after you two had Olivia. I knew I would like you a ton, I just knew you'd be such a great gal if Ryan picked you.

Heiderhead said...

I remember when you and I stayed up at one of our many sleep overs and prank called Devin.
Also, I remember when you got that job in Cedar that required you to get up at, like, five in the morning and I couldn't beleive you lasted as long as you did. Good old Llewellyn work ethic!

Heiderhead said...

I remember when you and I stayed up at one of our many sleep overs and prank called Devin.
Also, I remember when you got that job in Cedar that required you to get up at, like, five in the morning and I couldn't beleive you lasted as long as you did. Good old Llewellyn work ethic!

Leah said...

Ok for sure there are too many great L&D memories but you know I have to remember the trip to Mesquite...remember the couple in the next room having a lot of fun...all night long? Haha...good times...