Before the dragon roller coaster started. This is her first roller coaster ride. For an after roller coaster shot click here.The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson
The Carni
Last night was the opening night of the carnival for Fiesta Days. Ry wasn't feeling well so Liv and I walked up with the Van Ausdal clan. Bristol and Livers had a lot of fun. As we were walking to the carnival they both kept saying they wanted to ride the dragon roller coaster. Once we got there they just wanted to ride the horses. We kept asking about the roller coaster and it seemed they were no longer interested. Then with only 2 tickets left they just had to ride the dragon. The line was only 20 minutes long. I was really proud of Liv as she marched up all excited to go. However, as soon as the ride ended the tears started to flow and she was all upset. I asked what was wrong, the answer a most teary "it made me bonk my head".
Before the dragon roller coaster started. This is her first roller coaster ride. For an after roller coaster shot click here.
Before the dragon roller coaster started. This is her first roller coaster ride. For an after roller coaster shot click here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
What fun!
cute kids! What fun we have together! I have a pic of Liv's tears on my blog... poor little thing!
Looks like fiesta days was a huge hit. I can't believe the little boy trying to climb out of his seat while the ride is still moving. If I were his parent I would be freaking out!
Post a Comment