I want to be a fish...

Livvy and Bristol started swimming lessons today. What an adventure!!! Before they started they asked parents to stay on the bleachers and just watch. Teri and I both failed. At least once each of us said our child's name trying to get their attention to tell them to pay attention to the teacher. There were only a couple little mishaps. Once Liv slipped and went all the way under, couldn't get her footing and went under again. She was a little nervous for a few minutes, but recovered nicely. Bristol got a little upset when another little girl got in between him and Liv. He is really protective of her and always wants to be right next to her. It was kind of funny. The teacher asked him if the other little girl could stay there and he said,"but she's my Liv." They had a good time and are looking forward to tomorrow.

Playing fishy in a basket. Liv wouldn't get in the middle so Bristol wouldn't at first either.
Using diving rings as steering wheels. I just love the fierce concentration on her face.
Getting ready to learn!!!

3 comments:

teriandbristol said...

Cute! Your picture turned out alot better than mine. Maybe the moms and the kids will do better tomorrow... :)

Sarah said...

I love how he called her 'his' Liv. How great to have such a great friend.

Troy and Segi said...

reading this post makes me want to get Teni into swimming lessons right away. I forget to sign him up. Looks like Olivia loves it.