The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson
Fighting with my blog....
I am having serious issue with my blog. I had a webfetti background and it will NOT go away. If anyone knows what I should do let me know. Otherwise, have a fabulous 4th everyone!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Nat - I wish I could help you with this, but I feel like I need to take "blog lessons" - so i can't help you! im sorry! just wanted to say that pic of Mauri on the skateboard totally reminds me of going down Grans driveway when we were kids! What great memories, huh?! hope you guys are doing great!
1 comment:
Nat - I wish I could help you with this, but I feel like I need to take "blog lessons" - so i can't help you! im sorry! just wanted to say that pic of Mauri on the skateboard totally reminds me of going down Grans driveway when we were kids! What great memories, huh?! hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment