Sprinkler Fun

Trying to get brave
On your mark....get set.....GO!!

I had just mowed the lawn. Guess next time we better sprinkler first.
Livvy and I had a great time playing in the sprinkler the other day. I had bought her a
really fun $10 sprinkler just like Bristol's that she had to have, but then decided she liked
the $2 a lot better. What a goof.




4 comments:

teriandbristol said...

That's the same spinny sprinkler Bristol likes!! Our kids are goofs! Did you get rid of your background? Think you have to delete the html thing? or change your template. I don't know. I'm not that smart.And I don't hear any music yet!

Sarah said...

That's funny.

Look at those grassy feet. You gotta love sprinklers. Livvy's hair is so cute like that.

Troy and Segi said...

I love having the kids run through the sprinklers, it's a quick and easy way to cool off.

Troy and Segi said...

So I just finished reading Fablehaven book #1 and #2 I totally love them!! Im puttting off reading #3 because I want to read it in the hospital when I have this baby. Thanks for referring these books and let me know of any others.