Hey all!! I know I haven't posted forever, but alas, I am still trying to figure out where the glitch is in my blog layout. Anyway, things have been kind of crazy, but we are surviving. Our ward was split yet again, this is our 5th or 6th ward in 3 years, all in the same house!! Good grief.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That would be really hard to have the ward keep changing so much. Good that there is so much growth though. Hopefully things level out soon.

I wish I could help you with the computer stuff. I am not computer savvy. I was so glad to see that you posted. I miss all your fun stories and cute pictures. Heck we miss you guys all the way around.

teriandbristol said...

Friend! I love you!

Peterson Family Fun said...

I can totally show you what one of the girls at my work taught me to do if you are interested.

Troy and Segi said...

Wow!!!I can't believe that your ward split again. When we moved it was considered the stable ward.