As we are trying to be more healthy in our home there hasn't been a lot of home made cookies, cakes or brownies lying around. One day while shopping I just had an urge to make cookies. I grabbed a bag of mini M&M's (they have the easiest, best recipe on the bag) and decided to fulfill my need to bake. Liv and I had a great time!!!
Getting down and dirty. I couldn't figure out why subsequent batches seemed more dry. Looking at this picture I realize it's because most of the flour is on her clothes and the chair :)
Ooo...all the anticipation has been worth it. Our beautiful cookies are out of the oven!! She even said they were worth having to put the PJ's on.
I know this is my child, but come on, is that not the dang cutest face in the whole world?? Who knew cookies could make her this happy!!
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH the cookie monster is coming!
These cookies were as good as they look all over Liv's face!!! Maybe we will have to keep the drought from being as long next time :)
3 comments:
She is pretty darn cute!!
She is so funny!
Nat she is so cute! I love those pictures! And yay for cookies too! (I wish my house could always smell like fresh baked cookies!)
-Amber
Post a Comment