Tantrum Tonight…


We had a fun filled evening with our little girl having one tantrum after another. She did not get a long enough nap during the day and she was way irritable with us all night long. She was all about needing to be held and getting her way or the highway. This type of behavior is really rare for her because she is such a wonderful little girl; however, all of us have rough days and this was definitely one of hers. It mad for a challenging night, but she eventually snapped out it. She slept really well, and was in a much better mood this morning. As for Natalie and I, we had a pretty good evening. We enjoyed ourselves and were able to do our scripture study, and had a long discussion about the things that we read. I was glad to see that even though we had a tough time with Liv, we all bonded together with Love. It is the glue that holds our life together. I am sooo thankful for the opportunity to share my life with these two angels. They make me sooo happy and grateful. They help me want to be closer to God, so that I can share my life with them eternally. I love knowing that the Gospel is the driving force that helps us live meaningful lives. We truly are prospered, and I know that it is a result of our efforts to Love and obey our Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ.

No comments: