
I am trying to write for two days because yesterday was a little too chaotic to get a chance to write. Work was great but very busy for me. I had to leave a little early because Natalie was having a panic attack at her work and I took her to the doctor. She could not stop shaking with anxiety and struggled with her emotions. She was very brave through the entire thing, but I know how hard that must have been for her. Our doctor, Anna Kirby, was great about letting her come in and getting her some medicine to help relieve her anxiety. Nat had another one this morning and so she missed work today. I love her so much, and I felt so helpless yesterday. She and I are going to work on making things less stressful in her life. Olivia did not help much yesterday as she struggled to stay asleep due to being sick. None of us got very much sleep last night at all. I keep falling asleep here at work today. I am anxious for the night to come and I get catch up with my sleep. My brother Reed and I gave Nat a blessing, and I know that it will be ratified. Through her faithfulness and continual effort to follow her Savior. Russ and I went to Wal-Mart to get some work treats and wound up finding the cutest posters for Olivia of Dora and a Superman shield. She loved them and was truly happy about it last night. We also started her baby book last night and did one page.
No comments:
Post a Comment