
Wait it is the fall, and we should not be suffering the way that we are with the heat right now. All of the Wasatch Mental Health workers at Westpark were sent home at two yesterday because our air conditioning was out and it was over ninety degrees in the building. I was glad that I went home early because my wife needed the help from Livvy and I. She had to get a shot for her extreme headache that had her throwing up as well as suffering through immense pain. We were both way tired and needed a nice evening in our air conditioned home. Zac Davis, Natalie’s brother, came by to seal up the new windows that Nat’s dad, Doug Llewellyn, had put in for us as a gift. Doug has been such an amazing father-in-law. He always has helped our family out and shown all of us a lot of love. We love both he and Kathy, Natalie’s mother, very much. They have been such a source of strength to all of us, and they both adore Olivia. Zac and I shot the bull for a while about football and hunting. I love that guy. He is such a great man to have a brother. I have felt like he is my brother in every way since I married into the family. He did a masterful job with our windows. It looks like a Mona Lisa, or David. He is running a fantancy football league and I always watch for him and we chat about it a lot. Livvy slept wonderfully last night. She was a handful of fun filled energy throughout the evening. She took her three dollies wherever she went. She fed them, gave them binkies, put them on time out when needed. She was being their mother in the truest sense. Nat and I catnapped through the night and caught up on our sleep. We read the chapter in Heleman where Nephi’s prophecy about the murderer of the Chief Judge comes to actuality. We talked about how we need to listen to, and heed the words of the prophet. We also discussed how listening to President Gordon B. Hinckley can protect us in our day as he also has the ability to deliver to us the words of the Lord for our day. This brings our little family so much comfort. Now our primary goal is to heed the counsel we already have to help us grow closer to our Heavenly Father
No comments:
Post a Comment