
I spent most of my day off of work cleaning my house. My daughter and I helped ease my wife’s day by detailing the house for her. Natalie has had a terrible headache for two days now. We did family scripture study and watched a movie together. It was lots of fun for each of us to have a relaxing evening. For me, it was nice to spend a stress free day with my daughter.
2 comments:
ok, let me just say that I think you guys are so so awesome! You are a shining example to me of what a family can be like and what I hope to have some day. I really hope you feel better soon Nat.
Well Thanks for the kind words. I only wish that we had as many wonderful adventures as you do to write about. I am absolutely amazed that you are in the third continent since the year began. Keep up the awesome work, and the new hair color is great. I bet that it makes you stand out in the far east. I am glad that you found other members along your journey. It stands as evidence that the Lord is with you throughout this personal mission of learning and love that you have been on.
Post a Comment