A Day for Patriots…


As today marks the fifth anniversary of the September 11th attacks on the United States, we all spent time reflecting on the outcome of that day. On that day a generation was gelled together. As I think about the horrible events of that day, and the tragic number of individual lives lost in New York and elsewhere, I think about how thankful I am that I am sealed to my wife and my daughter. I think that New York pulled together stronger since the attacks, and likewise I think we are a closer family as a result of the increased reliance we have with the Lord. I am especially grateful for the atonement of the Lord that affords each of us life after this one. My poor wife has developed another headache. She had to lay down most of the evening. She was a trooper about having to deal with such a hard situation. Olivia is able to continue to play and she seems to think that mommy is just tired. She and I played for a while. Olivia, Natalie, and I all watched Jeopardy and enjoyed it. I think that one day soon my daughter will be able to beat me at Jeopardy

No comments: