Oh the things my child says.....
"Beat up is a bad word huh?" - after discussing that Jesus was beaten before his cruxifiction
"Grandpa Doug is such a goof!"
"I need to see your poop before you flush" - any time someone is in the bathroom
"Winston needs medicine on his 'gyna'" - it was not understood Winston is a boy and has no "gyna"
"When I was just a baby girl I put stickers on my feet." - said just after she had applied 6 stickers to each foot, whenever she does anything she always explains she has done it since she was just a little baby
"Mom just made me cry" - I found her sitting in a chair upstairs pouting after being told to watch her attitude, she was talking to herself
Dad: "Liv don't mouth off to me."
Liv: "I'm not mouthing off you. I'm mouthing off mom."
1 comment:
Sooooooo great. The other day Elle said she was going to give out autographs for her birthday. Why didn't I think of that?
Post a Comment