Growing Up

This very fuzzy picture is Liv in her carseat at 1 month old. It's funny too look back on how tiny she was. This picture was taken in Montana where we stayed on our way to Ry's cousin's wedding. This was also Liv's first golfing experience :)
Well, Liv found her infant seat and had to drag it out yesterday. When I got home from work I asked her to please put it back where she found it. She insisted that it makes a great rocker and she really needed it.
It was so funny to watch her try and wiggle herself under the top of it so she could fit. I was pretty impressed with her flexibility.

After much heartache and many failed attempts she finally came to terms with the fact that she is now far too big to put the seatbelt on. I
t was a pretty funny night in all. Ry and I were talking in the kitchen and I walked over to give him a hug and a kiss. I started tickling him and we were laughing when Livvy came full speed grabbed each of us around one leg and shouted "I just love you guys. You are my best friends." No other words could have melted our hearts so quickly.

No comments: