
This weekend Ry and I took a venture out to Toolyville, aka Tooele. I know you are asking yourself why any person would ever take a drive out to no man's land....well, because I found a KILLER deal on a 60" HDTV that is only 3 years old.
It is AWESOME!!! I love it because it fits in the corner perfectly and doesn't take up a ton of room like the older one we have. We currently are planning to somehow get our other big screen upstairs, but it weighs a ton so if anyone has any suggestions we are open to them.
Sunday we had a lot of fun having FHE with the Perkins and just relaxing after moving large TV's around. It was a great weekend and we are looking forward to Memorial Day weekend to get our garden planted and go to the zoo.
It is AWESOME!!! I love it because it fits in the corner perfectly and doesn't take up a ton of room like the older one we have. We currently are planning to somehow get our other big screen upstairs, but it weighs a ton so if anyone has any suggestions we are open to them.After our little jaunt we ran to Wally World, aka WalMart. While there we ran into one of Ry's friends from college and had a nice little 30 mintute chat session. On the way home there was a child standing out by the road dressed as Sponge Bob. Livvy was so excited so could hardly contain herself. She honestly believes she met Sponge Bob. I wish I could have taken a picture, but Livvy didn't want to get out of the car, and I didn't want someone thinking I was trying to abduct their child. Sponge Bob made us a take a little detour to and we had to go past the elementary school where Liv will be attending. We stopped and let her play on the playground, which I have to say is one of the coolest playgrounds ever. (The slides even fit adult sized bottoms!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment