Cars & Tamposcopes

We had quite the adventure last night with Liv. Her imagination, as always, was going full speed. It all started with playing a card game with me that she was inventing along the way. (I'm still not sure what we were supposed to be doing.)
Her frustration with me started to become apparent. After one round of her "game" she said she had to go to the potty. She was upstairs for quite awhile, but this is nothing new as she sometimes decides to play in her room when she goes up there. I was reading my book when she came bounding down the stairs yelling at me to look at her "telescope".
I know what you're thinking, "is that what I think it is?" Oh yes, my friends, it is. What would make a better telescope than a tampon applicator!!!!


While Ryan was almost throwing up in his mouth, I was laughing. I figure these pictures will be great black mail later on in her life.

After the "telescope" had lost it's luster :) She decided to build a car. Using the wheel on the old sewing machine we have was the driving wheel and if you look close you can see her baby, seatbelted in the backseat. She was having so much fun, and it was so much fun for us to just sit and listen and watch.


Our night ended watching the first little bit of a very sad Jazz game, once again Ry was not to sad as he is a huge Lakers' fan. So we will wait for tomorrow night and hopefully the Jazz will be able to stop Kobe at home. By the way, do ya just love our little Boozer in her uniform?


3 comments:

Keri said...

LOVE the tamposcope! Who doesn't have a kid that hasn't gotten into them...as gross as it is. I can just imagine any guy being so completely grossed out by it. Ha ha!

Cute little pink uniform, too. Randy's been saying we need to get Sydney one. I won't show him Liv's or he'll be jealous. ;)

Sarah said...

I am laughing so hard. That tamposcope is so funny! Thanks for sharing that story. It gave me a really good laugh! : )

Troy and Segi said...

Oh my, these pictures are funny. Tell Ryan that I love the Lakers(been a fan my whole life) as well and Troy can't stand them at all.