Where did the weekend go?

Well, here we are at Monday again and I can't hardly remember the weekend. I remember watching the Jazz game on Friday while starting Ryan's blanket. GO JAZZ (even though they lost at the Lakers, Ry wasn't too sad.) I also remember mowing the lawn on Saturday, finishing Ryan's blanket, Brant coming over to watch some basketball, Livvy wanting Brant to sleep over. Memories from Sunday consist of a headache, sacrament meeting being unbearably hot and crowded (which is saying something for our ward of 600), and a fun filled 2 hours of Primary and Sunbeams.
To answer the question I keep getting asked...YES Ry did help tie his quilt. He did a good portion of it while I fertilized the lawn. I love yard work now that I have my own yard and I'm not being told to do it by my mom :)
On a sad note our very good friend, Mary's, son was in an accident this weekend. He was riding his motorcycle down Parley's canyon and the SUV in front of him had a trailer come unhitched. He could not avoid it and was critically injured. Today she called to tell Ry they are deciding whether or not they should amputate one of his leg. I don't know another person who has had so much opposition in her life yet carries on with a smile and the most positive attitude with an amazing amount of faith and hope. Please keep her in your prayers. Mary we love you!!!
I will get a picture of Ry's blanket up as soon as I can. It looks much better than Livvy's!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's very cool. Ryan is the only other guy I know of that will tie quilts. We've got good men! : ) The best I would have to say!