Okay, so I have been doing all kinds of projects this weekend. Mostly we have been working on getting Liv's new bed finished. It is all painted, now I just have to finish sanding it! Tomorrow Ry and Grandpa Ned are going to put it together. While they do that I will hopefully be able to get our garden tilled and then plant on Wed. I was also feeling a little restless last night and finally after living in my house for almost 3 years put up my wallpaper border in the froggy bathroom. With all of that going on I have slacked on working on my blanket, but here are the few squares I have done. I do have all the triangles cut out at this point, I just need to get them all sewn.

Now for the great story of the weekend. Yesterday, I was chatting with my sister on the phone and Liv came in and said "It's okay, huh Mom? It was just an accident". I noticed she had baby powder on her hands and could just picture the huge mess. I walked into my bathroom and there was just a little bit on the top of my dresser, not a big deal. As the night progress Ry and I were looking at things upstairs and discussing how we wanted to finish things and paint Liv's room. I was currently fixing the new wallpaper border in the bathroom and I got a nice wiff of baby powder. Once again I hear Olivia saying "it's okay, it was an accident". I go in her room and find this.....
All that white is little piles of baby powder in the carpet. Liv explains that she wanted her hands to be white like the Jesus statue in her room. I asked her, again, to please stay out of the baby powder. She says okay and sorry about getting in the carpet. Just as we finish our little talk Ry starts and laughing and asks if I have seen Winston. I walk back out into the loft and find my poor puppy like this......
Again Liv says sorry and explains Winston wanted to be a ghost. We couldn't stop laughing. I will tell you this baby powder makes even a stinky little pooch smell very nice. Our whole upstairs smells like it. Here's to little girls and their imaginations, and to puppies who put up with them.
Oh, did I mention Liv has been carrying her Christus statue all over the house and asking if we can get him dressed to go places with us?


Livvy is currently counting down the days until her birthday. Anything and everything she sees is something she will get "when it's her birthday". However, if we truly got her EVERYTHING she wants we would need a new house! She started asking for alot of things around January, we always answered with maybe for your birthday. Well, this girl has the memory of an elephant because she remembers every single item we have ever said "maybe for your birthday" to. So if any grandparents are wondering what to get her, let us know, she has quite the list!!!
Now for the great story of the weekend. Yesterday, I was chatting with my sister on the phone and Liv came in and said "It's okay, huh Mom? It was just an accident". I noticed she had baby powder on her hands and could just picture the huge mess. I walked into my bathroom and there was just a little bit on the top of my dresser, not a big deal. As the night progress Ry and I were looking at things upstairs and discussing how we wanted to finish things and paint Liv's room. I was currently fixing the new wallpaper border in the bathroom and I got a nice wiff of baby powder. Once again I hear Olivia saying "it's okay, it was an accident". I go in her room and find this.....
All that white is little piles of baby powder in the carpet. Liv explains that she wanted her hands to be white like the Jesus statue in her room. I asked her, again, to please stay out of the baby powder. She says okay and sorry about getting in the carpet. Just as we finish our little talk Ry starts and laughing and asks if I have seen Winston. I walk back out into the loft and find my poor puppy like this......
Again Liv says sorry and explains Winston wanted to be a ghost. We couldn't stop laughing. I will tell you this baby powder makes even a stinky little pooch smell very nice. Our whole upstairs smells like it. Here's to little girls and their imaginations, and to puppies who put up with them.
Oh, did I mention Liv has been carrying her Christus statue all over the house and asking if we can get him dressed to go places with us?
2 comments:
Okay, now that's a cute story about Livvy. :) Your squares look great, too.
Livvy is too cute! Such Mischief! Your quilt squares are looking so good! Things have been nuts lately. Our computer crashed in the midst of it all. So I haven't been posting or checking blogs.
Post a Comment