Livvy's Room





I have finished Livvy's room. Actually it has been done since her birthday, but I have just had a lot going on. I think it turned out really cute. Let me know what you think!!! Also, I have finally started my transcriptioning class. YAY!! I think I will start some kind of count down to being a work-at-home mom. I am so excited!!!

6 comments:

Troy and Segi said...

Wow!!! You did an amazing job! Livvy is so lucky to have a room like that. I love the colors you chose.

Troy and Segi said...

Wow!!! You did an amazing job! Livvy is so lucky to have a room like that. I love the colors you chose.

Anonymous said...

Nat that is so great! Her room looks so cute! Good job!

teriandbristol said...

I love Livvy's room!!! yay!!! And, I can't wait until you are home all the time and we can play. Hopefully you'll want to play with us!! BFF!!! Hee hee! :) I love you guys!

Sarah said...

It looks so great Nat! I love that you did a couple different colors. It's such a cheerful room!

Johnson's said...

Natalie,
I know you really don't know me but i just wanted to let you know you i love livvys room. Also i have a question. You said that you started your medical transcripionist class and i was wondering if you could tell me more about it. Please email me at brandeeboren@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Brandee