Liv has had the wonderful pleasure of going to Aunt Teri's a few days a week while I am at work. She and Bristol have so much fun together. Liv has said to me many times "Mom I tell Bristol all the time 'I love you Bristol' and he says 'Loves you too Liv', we're best friends." So the following is a beautiful picture of Liv's newly covered dandruff (Crayola Sand). It took 2 washes to get it out. Thank goodness it was Daddy's turn to give her a bath.


Here was have a picture of Liv the adventurer. She let me know she had found all the things on her treasure map and had also found the best treasure bags EVER. The last 3 pictures were all taken on a day after Liv had played all day with Bristol. Most of the time we don't even make it home before she is snoring.



I have started painting Liv's room. It is coming along nicely. I will post a picture as soon as it's finished.
2 comments:
Poor tuckered out girl! She is so cute! I think I should let the kids put sand in each other's hair every day! It leaves a nice grit in the tub!!!
I would be glad it wasn't my turn to bathe her too. Liv is so cute. All last summer when the boys would play at one of their friends, they'd come home with rocks in their hair. They had a gravel rock pile. It was lovely.
Post a Comment