Reaching new heights....

For Livvy's birthday Ry decided to build her a loft bed. Here is the amazing finished project (minus bedding & the new wall paint).

Livvy just patiently waiting while Dad and Grandpa Ned do all the work.

Liv inspecting screws.


All put together.
Livvy and Winston testing out the bed. Winston is not a big fan.


Liv's favorite part is she can touch the ceiling without Dad's help now.

I will hopefully get everything painted by Liv's birthday and, of course, post some pictures.

4 comments:

Keri said...

You two sure like projects...you're always doing amazing things!

The Perkins Fam said...

We do often have project spurts. I'm sure it will wear off soon :)

Troy and Segi said...

Wow Ryan is quite the "handy man" I still am amazed of how big livy has gotten.

Sarah said...

That looks great! I love it! What color are you going to paint? You will definately have to post when your done.