A Whacky Couple of Days…


We had a great weekend and then a crazy couple of days. We went to the BYU game on Saturday and watched them blow out the UNLV Running Rebels. It was great to see. We took Olivia who enjoyed herself and her time with her grandfather Ned. My dad has been generous enough to take us to games for years. He is such a remarkable man, and has always been a wonderful example of working hard in life to provide a good life for his family. Sunday was interesting because they split our ward again. It will turn out to be great. Both Natalie and I have already gained a testimony that our new Bishopric was called of God. We are going to work hard to help our ward run in a Zion like fashion. Monday, Russell and I attended a training conference for the National Association for Case Managers. It was fun and we both ended up reading a lot of our books. Natalie, Olivia, and I all had a fun evening as we put up the spider web outside our house. It looks really good and really spooky. Tuesday we all just relaxed and watched movies. It was a hard day that required a lot of communicating on our part, but we worked together through it and it made us even stronger as a couple. Olivia just sat around and stretched out her little legs and read a book. Last night Olivia and I cleaned while Natalie went to Musettes. I went to the paperback book exchange and traded some books in to get more of the series I have been reading by James Patterson with his awesome detective Alex Cross (Along Came a Spider, Kiss the Girls, ect…). Both Natalie and I have not been around a computer enough to blog for several days. Overall, things are going great in my life.

No comments: