The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson
A Change Will Do You Good…
We spent most of the evening cleaning and discussing the areas of our lives that we need to improve on. Funny how that happens right after General Conference isn’t it? We decided to try to do scripture study in the morning and individual scripture study during lunch breaks at work. We also recognized a need for both of us to pick up our efforts in exercising. I think this will help both of us to sleep better. As we do these things, I am confident that we will experience some profound personal and interpersonal changes for the better. I love my wife so very much and count her as my greatest blessing. She is the strength in our family that Olivia and I draw off to maintain our happiness. She is lovely and beautiful inside and outside. I get excited everyday when I leave work to come home because I am headed home to see my best friend forever. Being around her makes me feel at home no matter where I am. I can honestly say that I don’t remember what my life was like before I met her, but it must have been miserable because she is the sunshine in my day. Thanks to you, Natty Lou, for being the elect and wonderful wife that you are. You transcend everything around you with the light that shines through your charity filled loving eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment