To Reload and Regroup…

Sometimes when we are struggling with the flow of our daily lives, we need to stop and regroup with a new plan. I mentioned yesterday how we had decided to come up with a new strategy for overcoming the trials that we have been going through, and we have already seen the fruits of our labor. I am so glad that Natalie and I are determined to work harder at our discipleship with our Heavenly Father and His Beloved Son, Jesus Christ. As this comic illustrates, occasionally we need to reload with sharper minds ready to focus on solving our problems. We had a fun night hanging out together. Natalie’s mother, Kathleen, was sooo kind as to buy her a new wardrobe. This is just one of many wonderful and loving things my mother-in-law has done to go above and beyond to show us her love, empathy, and support just over the last couple of months alone.

No comments: