I had a three-day weekend, which was very nice. I was able to relax and enjoy myself throughout the break. We were lucky enough to receive a 65-inch TV from my dad, which has been a welcome addition. Nat and I have been able to watch shows and movies with the lights out and it feels like we are at a theater. I love it. Olivia has been struggling with a cold still. She was stuck with a very runny nose and a rough cough. She is behaving fairly well considering. Natalie got her hair cut, and it looks wonderful. She is blessed with a beautiful face that looks perfect with every hairstyle I have seen her go with.

We have had a lot of harmony in the home recently. It has been really enjoyable. On Saturday, Natalie and I went to the BYU game with Russ MacKay. He was sooo kind to take a morning that he had free and come and help us move the TV. We really are lucky to have such a great and talented man in our lives. He sets a great example of what a good priesthood holder should do in terms of service and charity. Also, it always makes Olivia’s day when he comes over.
No comments:
Post a Comment