The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson
A Great Birthday Weekend…
I had such a wonderful weekend. On Friday night Natalie and I went to the Guardian that was really good. It illustrated so many wonderful points about saving peoples lives. It was a great break from the evening routine. On Saturday, my birthday, we spent the entire day together. It was wonderful to be with my family on my day. I woke up with Olivia sitting on my chest and singing “Happy Birthday” to me; which of course made it the best birthday ever. I got a version of the Book of Mormon that is like the original BOM’s. It is sooo cool to read and look at the way it looked in Joseph Smith’s day. Our Stake President announced in church on Sunday that next week they are splitting our ward again. This process is both exciting and scary all at once. I loved my birthday and it was great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment