
This is as close as I could come to spelling the way that Olivia pronounces all flying things in her effort to say “helicopter”. She endlessly looks at the sky and screams out to the flying planes, jets, helicopters, birds, and Para gliders. She gets beyond excited about seeing anything in the sky. She is so wonderful and cute. Everyday she grows up a little and learns something new, which is both great and sad for me to see. I always want her to be my little baby girl. I think that the last two years have flown by faster than any two previous years in my life. I love the role of being a father and husband. I revere the role and am trying to honor it. Natalie has been doing great and she is such an amazing mother and wife. She is starting to work a couple of days each week running the Salt Lake City store. I am excited and nervous about this new development. I like that she will be home early on those days, but I don’t like that she will be driving so much on the freeways. She will have the store running so effectively.
No comments:
Post a Comment