 |
| Waiting for the game to start :) She was so excited for the tatoos Brant got her :) |
This weekend we had a double treat; an RSL game AND a concert by Onerepublic!! It was a lot of fun. We aquainted ourselves with lots of onerepublic music on Friday so we would be ready. Liv was so excited for her first concert.
RSL played one rough, ugly game of soccer and got the win! This puts us in 3rd place in the West. NICE! We hope they get a few more wins and make it to 2nd. I am a little sad that there are only 2 more home games, playoffs, and the season is over for 4 months. Thank goodness we have European soccer to get us through :)
 |
Olivia laughed hysterically when she saw this picture of Brant. I
have no idea what he is looking at. It is pretty funny./ |
The crowd at this game was AWESOME!! They cheered and sang and never stopped. It was hands down the best crowd since the CONCACAF championship. I felt so bad because my dad missed this awesome game to stay home and watch BYU take a beating from Utah. Hopefully he has learned from this error and will make a better choice next time :) (Please have a moment of silence for all the poor BYU fans who skipped RSL that night...) I have to say my favorite moment of this game, aside from Nat Borchers awesome goal, was when Will Johnson gave the ref a thumbs up for finally making a correct call . Everyone around us was laughing.
 |
| Waiting for the concert |
The concert was so great!! We didn't stay for the whole thing, but Liv got to hear all the songs she likes; Apologize, Everybody Loves Me, Secrets, Stop & Stare & All the Right Moves. Sorry this picture is so bad!! I can never figure out how to make the camera work for a night time photo. I was so impressed with the lead singers voice. He did a wonderful job.
 |
| onerepublic |
I wish I could figure out how to get a video off of my phone so I could share a cute little clip of Liv singing along with Apologize. She was so into it. All in all it was a great night. We love us some RSL for all they do for the fans!!
 |
| Liv, Grandma Jan & Brant all smiles after a great game |
1 comment:
You were way more smart to be at that game than watching the "other game." YIKES!!
Post a Comment