We had some much fun touring BYU stadium!! It was really interesting to hear about all the different things that take place on game days. We got to see the Cougar Room, home team locker room,the blue room, ref locker room, press box and president's suite. I think all the kids had a great time, I know the adults did :) I have secretly always wanted to ride in the elevators at the stadium so I was excited to go up in the press box!! Some interesting facts....no tithing money is used for stadium upkeep, to put in the legacy seats on the west side they had to take out all the steps and replace them, when ESPN pulls their trucks in they don't have to run wires they just plug into a little box, there are no plans in the near future for a new stadium, the stadium's capacity goes down each year as they had wheelchair seating.
| Liv and the Peterson girls. They all kept track of each other. |
| Ty Detmer wall...pretty cool. This is in the Cougar Club room |
| Liv and Brooke sitting in one of the players lockers :) |
| Plaques for Steve Young and Ty Detmer in the locker room They are just on the wall since their numbers are retired |
| Locker room door |
| They are ready for their press conference |
| Aren't all those Peterson girls cute in their BYU shirts? |
| Awesome view from the president's lounge |
No comments:
Post a Comment