Not to make you jealous but.......

WE ARE GOING ON  A TOUR OF LAVELLE EDWARDS STADIUM TONIGHT!!!!

WAHOO 
We are very excited!! I have no idea how the bishop, or whomever did it, got this set up for a mutual activity, but what a great idea. Liv is just about to come out of her skin with excitement.

Also, we are very excited to have a missionary to write to. Ryan's secretary, Erica, went to the MTC yesterday. She has become a part of our family. Ryan often says she is the little sister he never had. I already miss texting, hey telling, and chatting with her. I am so glad we got to do some many fun things with her before she headed out. We also got to meet her wonderful parents, who have to be the NICEST people on the planet. Olivia wrote Erica her first letter yesterday which consisted of one note and about 5 colored pictures. We tried to find a sister missionary picture to color, but never did; we just found one of a girl in a dress and at the bottom it looked like a missionary tag and read, "Sister Erica Unice missionary;noun a person who leaves their family for a short time so others can be with their family for ETERNITY". Liv already has a stack of more pictures to color for her today :) I'm excited to send her a couple fun packages over the next 18 months. Erica is serving in the Nebreska Omaha mision. I just know she is going to be so awesome. She is an amazing young woman. We feel so blessed to have her as part of our family and as a wonderful friend.
Liv and her adopted Aunt Erica
And just one more little thing to be excited about.....they are breaking ground on the Payson Temple October 8!! I am so excited to have a temple so close (not that the Provo temple is far, I am not at all complaining). I love going to temple open houses and watching as temples are built. What an amazing testament to how the gospel is spreading to all Heavenly Father's children. What an amazing blessing!!

No comments: