GGOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

Liv scored her first goal last night. I am so sad I didn't have a camera with me. We thought she would go crazy, but she was quite calm. Ry, on the other hand, cheered and cheered - no doubting who her daddy was. Liv's soccer season is just about over; only 2 more weeks. I have mixed emotions about it. I loath the 5:30 games, but I love watching her play. I love cheering and laughing as a bunch of 7 year olds chase a ball around. They are starting to finally understand playing in their position, but occassionaly they just want to kick the ball. . It will be sad when this season ends. Her little team has lots of friends and she LOVES her coach. He also was a room dad in her class last year. We were really excited when she was placed on this team. Of course, spring soccer will be here before ya know it and we will get to freeze to death. It's all worth the sacrafice to see Liv's progress and love for soccer. I think Liv has learned a lot this season. We really try to help her understand that winning isn't the most important thing, having fun is. I shouldn't be amazed, but I am, at how much she has improved since last season. It must be from watching all those soccer matches with her daddy. Mostly I am glad that she knows after every game to tell her coach and the refs thank you. The girls who were the refs last night were so surprised they gave her hugs :) Way to go Liv!!

Running to give Grandpa Doug hugs

Giving a cheer before the second half

Playing left wing

Liv and Presley. They make a mean little duo

No comments: