Wow, I can't believe Halloween has already come and gone. I tell ya time just flies by. We had a great Halloween. Liv spent the morning with Ry at work, at noon we ran her to school & had lunch with our friend Mary. After I finished work we ran to help my mom decorate the Window World van for her trunk or treat. Liv got loads of candy & had a great time. Here are some pics for ya'll to enjoy.
Livvy and Daddy at work
Livvy and Daddy at work
Liv with "Aunt" Katie & "Uncle" Russ. Katie did Russ's awesome makeup!!
Liv with her buddy from school & playing on the playground
A flying Buzz!! a.k.a. Bristol
Grandma K's spook alley, as you can see Liv was not a fan!
My mom as Elpheba. She use to be a really scary witch, but this year she went pretty simple. Liv was still scared though.
Liv & Bristol stop to pose.
Liv with Grandma Jan. She loved the Scooby Doo scrubs because they had candy corn, her new favorite! (YUCK!)
One tired little chicken. Oh, she changed her costume because her "Drinkerbell" dress was itching her and it was a little cold. She had a great time.
4 comments:
So very cute! What a fun filled day. She looks beat!
Liv makes the cutest little fairy and chicken!!! Looks like your family had a blast.
Cute kids!!! :) I love Liv's face in the one of them posing.. :)
what cute costumes. I am glad that live wanted to say hi to Kiva at the store. That was cute!
Post a Comment